JULY MEMBERS RIDE
Join us at Newport Velodrome on Saturday 8th July for our first official Members Ride of 2017, which will coincide with the upcoming Velothon Wales. This is a fantastic opportunity to get to know your favourite riders, meet the staff and hear about the team’s preparations ahead of Velothon Wales… and what’s more it’s completely FREE!
We will be starting and finishing the ride at Newport Velodrome where you will jump on board the team coach for a ‘pre ride brief’ from our Head Sports Director Matt Winston before being joined by our riders on the road.
- A choice of two routes (something for everyone)
- Full pre ride brief from our Head DS on the Team Coach
- Full support from the team car along the route
- Our Race Mechanic will be on hand to assist with any pesky mechanicals
- You will receive support and advice from our performance team including our Performance Coach, Sports Directors, Nutritionist, Massage Therapist and Riders
Demand is usually high, so If you would like to join us, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org/ with your details and the group (one or two) you wish to attend by Monday 3rd July.
- GROUP ONE:
- Distance: 36km
- Route Type: Mainly flat
- Ave Speed: 20 – 25kph
- GROUP TWO:
- Distance: 58km
- Route Type: Undulating
- Ave Speed: 25 – 30kph
- Participants MUST be a 2017 ONE Pro Cycling Member to take part. You can register to become a FREE member by visiting www.oneprocycling.com/
- You will receive full confirmation of your place on the ride, plus details and timings by Wednesday 5th June.
- Tea and coffee will be served on arrival.
- Shower and changing facilities will be available in Newport Velodrome.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Participants must be a 2017 ONE Pro Cycling Member to take part. Participants can register to become a FREE member by visiting www.oneprocycling.com/
- You will be asked to sign a disclaimer upon arrival. Members will not be allowed to take part if the disclaimer is not complete
- Members under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and capable of riding the distance, at the pace provided in the guidelines above
- Helmets are compulsory. Participants will not be allowed to take part in the ride without a helmet
- A mechanic will be on hand to help with minor mechanical issues. Please make sure your bike is in good working order before participating in the ride
- Further T&C’s will be outlined in your disclaimer